Look For Less: Playing With Prints

J. Crew has completely stolen my heart lately. Every one of their pieces is classy and beautiful, and very much in style. And yet they all seem so timeless to me! I've been crushing on this outfit lately, but the price tag is a little (a lot!) too expensive for me. So I decided to recreate the look using items that are a fraction of the price.

Have you found any good deals lately? I recently found mint skinny jeans (another item I've been crushing on) at a thrift store for $6! Let's just say I was a little (a lot!) excited.



Necklace / Cardigan / Top / Pants / Shoes

As the items shown in the picture go out of stock, I update each link with a similar item. Some of the items may be a little different, but I've tried to get them as close to the original piece as possible! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a post i am so impressed here could you more share again here i will be back to you as soon as possible.
    Thanks for sharing...



    Garden centre in Carmarthenshire

    ReplyDelete

You are wonderful.