Curated // Mother's Day Gifts

Mother's Day is quickly approaching and I'm so excited for my first as an official mother. These past nine months have made me appreciate the role and responsibility of motherhood so much, not just in my own life, but in society as a whole. Mothers are a tremendous source for good and I am so thankful for all the wonderful "mothers" in my own life.

Here are a few items that I have my eye on for gifts for those amazing women (and a few I wouldn't mind receiving myself!).

1. Say Thank You with this beautiful print from 20x200.
2. Your mom would look great in this feather scarf.
3. Moms do quite a bit of cleaning. You'll be her favorite if you come bearing Method products.
4. How cool are these Agate Trivets?
5. I want to try all of these chocolates.
6. Gem headphones that are simple and beautiful.
7. Martha's kitchen products really are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.