A Few of My Favorite Things No. 3

I mentioned last week that I'm in love with fab.com and here's why: they have amazing deals on well designed products, art, furniture, clothing, books... You name it, they've got it. I got Jordan's Valentine's gift for 75% off (shhh, don't tell!) and have discovered a few new favorite artists by browsing through their sales. Plus, they support small businesses and artists. It's really a winning deal for everyone.

Here are a few of my favorite items on fab.com right now, all of which are under $20. Sign up here to snag yourself some of this goodness. Hurry though, their deals only last for three days and then the items are gone!



1. Fox Pillow from Gingiber.
2. "I was here before it was cool" tote from Huge Limited.
3. Shelter Offset print from Little Otsu.
4. Quilted Fox print from Gingiber.
5. The Bear print from Gingiber.
6. Do What You Love print from Ugmonk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.