This Week We

This week we went to the park (a miracle for February in Rexburg). We swung, slid and took a 3.7 minute walk. We also tried a little game/art project of sorts. It involved rice cereal, a high chair and one messy little girl. Neither the park, nor the project worked out quite like I had planned. But they were fun, nonetheless.








I also tweet and pin. Here are a few of this week's favorite finds I wanted to share with you:

-"This moment is for you."
-Have you heard of fab.com? I'm in love.
-You should watch this.
-Read a book, give a book. It's free!
-Still haven't found the perfect card for your valentine? Try this one.
-A hair bow.
-Wall of water.
-I'm a sucker for cute pictures of dads and babies.
-Rise and shine, Everest.
-A moon throw.

Happy weekend, everyone! Ours will be spent celebrating Valentine's Day. Hope yours is full of love, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.