Happy New Year

I always love welcoming in the new year. Making plans, writing lists, reflecting on the progress made since throughout the previous year. That being said, those lists and plans are usually thrown out the window mid-Febuary.

So instead of making a handful of strict goals, I've decided that this year I'm just going to focus on health, balance, order and happiness. I want to get back in shape, physically, mentally and spiritually. I want to make sure that I'm putting first things first and am balancing the things I love and the need-to-do's. I'm swapping the goal list for a to-do list and plan on finally marking off items such as "organize cabinet" and "learn to sew." Sounds exciting, no? 

This year, I'm just going to focus on being happy. On feeling, doing and giving my best.

What about you? What are your goals for this new year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.