So Long 2011 + How We Spent Our New Year's Eve


I spent 2/3 of 2011 pregnant. And the other third as an official mother.



Jordan didn't spend 2/3 of the year pregnant, but did become a father in the last bit. I fell for this guy all over again this year. Fatherhood never looked so good.



This year we've been smitten with Aubryn Rae. It's amazing how quickly that love for a child comes. And how it just keeps growing. Of all the wonderful things the year brought, she is my favorite.

It has had its ups and downs, but 2011 has left us more tightly knit and in love. I dare say it's been the best year yet. And I'm positive 2012 will be stealing that title in 362 days.



p.s. Here's a little peek at how Aubryn rang in the new year. For the record, this video was taken at 6:30 p.m. Such a party animal. And that's coming from the lady who celebrated the new year eating artisan bread and watching the new Winnie the Pooh (which has officially made my Favorite Movies of 2011 list; I basically laughed the entire time). It was a crazy night in the Bowman home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.