Ringing in the New Year With A Personalized Calendar


Growing up, one of the things I remember most about my grandparents' home was the calendar that adorned their kitchen wall. Every year they would collect photos from all of their children and their families and create collages for each month. It was always such a special treat to see which pictures had made the calendar and to turn the page each month and see a new set of family images.

And now that I'm older and am starting a family of my own, a calendar has become a necessity and the thought of making it more personal has become more and more appealing. So when Minted approached me about reviewing one of their calendars, I couldn't have been more thrilled!


I have dabbled with the idea of designing one myself, but it always seemed like such a daunting task. But Minted made it so easy! I headed over their site, browsed their pre-made templates and started adding my images. They had such a great selection, from very detailed, to more minimal, to a calendar that would look like it was made just for your family. You can also personalize every single date on the calendar and remove any preset holiday that you'd rather not have on your calendar! Such a great feature to keep you ultra organized in the coming year! I chose to showcase a few pictures that Jordan and I have taken over the last year and plugged them into a very minimal template. The entire process took less than fifteen minutes and it was on my doorstep within just a few days!

I was more than impressed with the final product on the screen, but when I got the finished calendar in the mail, I might have gasped. It was beautiful and I am so glad that I have it to display in our home! I may or may not be keeping this calendar up for more than a year. It's fine.


Minted provided me with a free, personalized calendar to review. No monetary compensation was provided for this review and all opinions expressed in this post are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.