I'm New At This: Christmas Edition



I've been blogging for Wittlebee for a while now and wanted to share a fun little series we've started! I'm New At This captures those funny, special, sweet, menial, never-want-to-forget-this moments that make the milestones in your child's life so special.

The first milestone in the series: first Christmas. I'll be sharing some of Aubryn's "firsts" (last year was technically her first, but this year she's actually old enough to get into the holiday spirit) and sharing "firsts" from other kids. If you have a great image to share, tag it with #WittlebeeChristmas on Twitter or Instagram and mention @Wittlebee. I'll be collecting my favorites and sharing them over on the Wittlebee blog at the end of the month! You can also share your photos on Wittlebee's Facebook page. Make sure to share your story and memories along with the images! I'd love to hear them all.

Happy holidays! I hope your little ones enjoy the snow more than Aubryn has been, haha.

P.S. For those of you wondering about Aubryn's pie recipe from her birthday, you can find that over on Wittlebee's blog too! It's so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.