My Daily Uniform – Fancy Edition



Remember the My Daily Uniform series? Yeah, that one. It's coming back, once a month, from now on. But until it makes its reappearance, I wanted to share my fancy uniform with you all.

Here are a few things you should know about the three or so hours of the week in which I choose to dress up, that just so happen to take place at church.

-It's three hours. And in my book that's too long to be wearing something that isn't comfortable.
-I spend the first hour trying to keep a laughing baby from disturbing a couple hundred other people. The second hour trying to get said baby to take a nap. And the third hanging out with a group of eight-year-old girls, trying to keep that baby out of trouble once again. All of those hours require agility.
-Carrying a baby in heels is a scary endeavor that I have yet to undertake. I currently have it filed under Impossible Tasks.


That being said, my fancy uniform is made up of items that make the above tasks a little easier. Shirts that offer sufficient coverage, skirts with pockets, and flats. Always flats. And seeing as I live in one of the coldest places in the Northern Hemisphere (I'll admit, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but -20 degrees is cold, people), flats with closed toes are the only way to go during those long, winter months.

So there you have it: a few simple pieces that make those three hours of my week that much easier. What about you? What do you like to wear when you need to dress up a bit?

Outfit details: Top: c/o Sugarlips | Belt: Similar | Skirt: Similar | Flats: Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.