Dress It Up

This post is sponsored by the sleek, stylish, lightweight HP Spectre XT Ultrabook™, inspired by Intel. Vote for your favorite bag design!

There are a few techy pieces that I find myself using on a daily basis, ones that I usually tote with me wherever I go, and that I need to keep safe and unscathed as I go about my day-to-day activities. But because they are always on my person, I want them to not only keep their contents safe, but also look good and fit my personal style. And while such items might have been difficult to find a few years ago, today you can find camera bags, smart phone cases, laptop bags that resemble fashion accessories instead of safe and secure eye sores.

Here are just a few of my favorite items to help dress up my tech. I'm loving how these classic leather pieces look with these more colorful accessories.


It just makes me happy when beautiful design and functionality collide. And I love celebrating such meetings! The HP Ultrabook™ Bag Contest encourages designers the pairing of function and design to create the perfect case for your laptop. And you can help decide the winner. You can see all of the entries here. Head on over and vote for your favorites!


 Wallet + Smart Phone Case | Camera Strap | Clutch + Tablet Case | Camera Bag

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.