This Week We (According to Instagram)

This week was full of Conference watching, Easter prepping, and little baby walking (with some assistance from parents, couches, and any other semi-sturdy object). We picnic-ed, enjoyed the weather from the backyard, and Aubryn had her first encounter with grass.

It's been a good week, a really good week. 

In honor of Instagram becoming available for all Android-ers, I thought I'd share what our week has looked like according to my Instagram account. 


P.S. My Instagram is @toribowman. Let's be friends, ok?

I also updated all TPOC's social media profiles, so if you want to follow along, I share all blog posts in the following places:

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh, that top right picture of aubryn kills me! it's hilarious! i feel like you could make a million different hilarious thought bubbles for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know, right? She's a pretty funny girl.

      Delete

You are wonderful.