A Few of My Favorite Things No. 1

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I'm not much into the flowers and chocolates, but I love having a day specifically set aside to celebrate love.

While I love me a simple love letter and a nice dinner for two, I wouldn't be too mad if I received one of these pretty little things. And I might have to snag one or two of these for Jordan and Aubryn.



1. You're A Fox valentine from Rifle Paper Co. A true gentleman's valentine.
2. Cupid's Arrow tie clip. For that tie guy.
3. Black Apple doll. How adorable is this dress up doll? The mask and that hood kill me. Red hair and a partially red dress are enough to make it fit for a Valentine's gift, right?
4. Forage bow tie. Have you hear of Forage? They're a husband and wife team that create this handsome neckwear from an old tire factory turned design studio. Wouldn't that red one be perfect for a little Valentine's dinner?
5. Pinhole Press frame. A gift to remind you of the little moments your love was built on.
6. You're A Gem card from Our Paper Shop. Fitting color scheme + simple phrase = a fitting Valentine's day card for everyone on your list. These wouldn't be too bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.