This Week We

We've had a pretty low-key week. With a teething baby and the cold weather starting to set in, most of our time has been spent inside snuggling up with blankets. And while the temperature keeps dropping, there's still no sign of snow. Everything is shut down in Seattle and yet Rexburg, which usually has a good foot of snow as early as November, hasn't got a skiff.

That's fine with me, though; I'll take it.





I also tweet and pin. Here are a few of this week's favorite finds I wanted to share with you:

-I would love to get these for Aubryn.
-That hair.
-Speaking of hair, I hope mine looks like this when I'm old.
-These family photos are wonderful.
-Wouldn't it be so fun to be a moment junkie? Or to have a moment junkie as your photographer?
-I've been pouring over these Alt Summit tweets all week.
-This project is going on my DIY list. (Isn't she talented?!)
-And so is this one.
-I love color.
-And... the very first pin. Ever.

Happy weekend everyone! We'll be spending our weekend wrangling in our (oh so close to being) six month old, who has recently become quite the mover (she can now successfully get from one side of the living room to the other in a matter of seconds), and working on some fun projects and a few changes that I'll share with you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.