give thanks.




Today, I'm thankful for family. I have never been happier than I have been since marrying my wonderful husband. Along with anew last name, he has given me so much more love, joy and strength than I ever could have asked for.

And because of him, I also have a beautiful daughter who teaches me about true happiness and love every day. She's has been such a blessing in our lives and it has been wonderful to watch her change and grow each day.

I owe so much to my family. They are my heart, my joy. I am so thankful that I can be with them for eternity; I can't imagine ever having to say goodbye to them. And I'm so glad I never really have to.

I am so thankful for the amazing people I call family and for so much more... My faith, my home, my education... Love, light, warmth, comfort... I hope that I can share these simple pleasures with those round me as a way of showing gratitude to God for blessing me with such gifts. 

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day spent with enjoying family and good food, and all the other wonderful things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.