pregnancy apparel.

I saw these t-shirts today. And was honestly tempted to buy one. Because A: answering the same questions over and over again every day can be a little exhausting. And B: I think they’re pretty funny.


Maybe I’ll just make my own and answer all the questions in one swoop. 

July 28
Girl
Emmalynn or Elsie

Today I walked into one of my classes and my teacher hollered, “When’s that baby due!” Then the shocked TA admitted that he didn’t even know I was pregnant. “You hide it well; you’re so small.”

I get that every day, too. And I’m never quite sure how to respond. Yes, I know? Or, Thank you? Neither seem to work very well.

I mean really... think about how much time I could save myself in the next 36 days if I had that shirt. I’m estimating about 18 hours.

It might just be a must. And this shirt might be a must for Jordan.

3 comments:

  1. haha! you should definitely buy that shirt! It would be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love both those shirts, they're perfect !

    Love the names you picked out for your baby girl :)

    Bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha seriously these shirts. HILARIOUS. love it.

    ReplyDelete

You are wonderful.