a month of thanks.

November might just be my favorite month: beautiful weather {usually}, birthdays, Thanksgiving, and the beginning of the Christmas season. I just love it. 

So in honor of this wonderful month of thanks {because really, we shouldn't limit it to one day; we shouldn't even limit it to one month!} I'll be posting something that I'm thankful for every day.

Today it's the five senses. Last night at a friend's birthday party, someone asked what sense we would give up if we had to go without one of the five. One person said smell and most of us agreed until someone reminded us that 75% of what we taste comes from our sense of smell. After that, we had nothing.

And so today, I am thankful for those five senses, all of them. They're great. Really great.

1 comment:

  1. i love that you're doing this.
    lovely idea!
    and boy was i glad to see that you posted. always makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

You are wonderful.