This Week We

Summer semester started at BYU-Idaho this week. Which means the town's been buzzing with students and nights are once again filled with homework. Jordan is taking a full load this semester, and working every other hour of his 7:30--5 day. It's going to be his craziest semester yet, but thankfully it's his second to last! We are getting so close, guys. Or he is at least. I'm taking an average of two classes from here on out (full-time for an online student) so that graduate date is a bit distant for me. But it's so worth it to be able to stay home with Aubryn and not have to juggle two crazy schedules all for the sake of a December graduation.

In other news... Aubryn has officially gone from being an army crawler to an official crawler, and is still killing it with the assisted walking stuff. Jordan became a wearer of bow-ties, and Aubryn a wearer of flip flops. And let me tell you, they crack me up. Her little pudgy feet look so funny in them, but they are the only shoes that fit her feet. Believe me we've tried everything.

On the docket for this weekend? A family pool date, a yard sale, and soaking up the 75+ degree weather. Yes, we're excited.








I also tweet and pin. Here are a few of this week's favorite finds I wanted to share with you:

-I love this swimsuit.
-A beautiful wall mural.
-And I thought I couldn't be any more excited for picnic season.
-A paper flower branch candelabra.
-This makes me want an outdoor bath.
-I want to do lots of camping this summer and I want to do so in this tent.
-How cute are these little girls?
-I'm making this for my future home.
-I wish my closet looked as good as my style board on Pinterest.
-A pretty little reminder.

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll meet you back here on Monday.

1 comment:

You are wonderful.