A Quick Hello + A Question

I wanted to pop in and say a quick hello! There are so many fun ideas brewing for both the shop and the blog and I'm so excited to share them all with you soon! It's been so nice to have a little break to get all these idea down and in the works, and to finish up the new blog design (coming oh-so-soon!). It's also been the perfect week to spend as much time outside as possible and it's been fun to see Aubryn experiencing the whole new world that is our backyard.

And oh! I have a quick question for you. Could you pop on over here and take a short survey for me? As I've been redesigning the blog and shop, I've come up with a few things I'd like to get your opinion on! It won't take long, and if you take it, I'll send you a 40% OFF DISCOUNT CODE to be used on anything in the shop, even the fun new products I'm getting ready to roll out. Just make sure that you get to the last question on the survey that asks for your email address so I know where to send it!

Thank  you, all, and have a great rest of your week! I'll meet you back here on Monday with our regular schedule of posts :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.