Over The Weekend

As predicted, the weekend was full of lots of sarcasm and even more Aubryn time for Jordan's parents. Not so much ice cream, but Jordan and I made up for it after the company had gone.

We love having our family close, even if it's just for a few days. I'm so glad that Jordan's sisters will be around much longer than that, and can't wait to see his parents again. I feel so blessed to have married into such a wonderful family. The first time I met them, before Jordan and I started dating, I came away thinking, That is what I want my in-laws to be like. Yeah, they're great.







And this is what we all looked like by the end of the weekend. A bit dazed and a little worn out.

3 comments:

  1. Aubryn is SO CUTE! I don't know you in real life, but I found your blog through Brandilyn Haynes' blog, and I can't get over how cute your baby is. When I have a baby, I want her to look like her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having family in town is the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I can stay a long time too! I love hanging out with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

You are wonderful.