This Week We

After a few days worth of warm weather, this cold and rainy week has left us wishing for spring. Bright colors, happy music, and big plans for this new season. We don't have a ton of time left in this little town (we're down to months!) and this spring, we're going to take advantage of all of the amazing things the area has to offer. We have a few good hikes in mind and are eager to make it to Yellowstone.

Aside from daydreaming of spring, we spent our week helping a little girl learn to crawl and making sure she didn't pull anything over on herself while trying to stand. We hung out with friends, ate great food, and finished up some much needed to-do's. Like taxes. Which I did this year. I feel so grown up. 


I also tweet and pin. Here are a few of this week's favorite finds I wanted to share with you:

-Hipster branding.
-A beautiful and haunting photo.
-A Lesson On Drawing (and it's not just for artists).
-Photoboother turns any photos into a photo strip.
-I love Method (P.S. This video made me tear up a little, haha).
-Future.
-I'm so excited for this new Ikea line.
-Speaking of hiking...
-Perfect for Easter morning.
-Guys, I want this sleeping bag (and I never thought I'd say that).

Happy Friday, all. If you're someplace warm, enjoy your spring-y weekends! And if you're like us and your town hasn't quite made the switch yet, don't worry, it's coming. (My fingers are crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.