A Spring Sale!


I've said it before and I'll say it again: spring is my favorite time of year. Easter, flowers in bloom, General Conference for our church, getting reacquainted with the sun and warm weather... I love it all. So this year, to celebrate all of these wonderful things, I've decided to do a Spring Sale in my Etsy shop. Temple prints (any size, any temple!), handmade notebooks, bridal/baby shower advice cards (or any other event, and in any color!)... All 25% off! No code required, all prices have been adjusted to reflect the sale. So head on over and check things out! The sale ends next week. Happy Spring, everyone!

P.S. If you don't see the temple you'd like, send me a message and I can make it up for you. Want advice cards, but not for a wedding or baby shower? I can adjust them to fit any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.