Last Week

This past week was a fun one. Busy, as I mentioned yesterday, but oh so fun. It was full of exciting (hopefully) soon-to-be changes, excellent thrifting, and time with some of our favorite people. Aubryn got her first baby doll, along with some other amazing thrifted goods. Her grandma and grandpa also bathed her with gifts, including a walker and puzzle from FAO Schwarz (have you checked out their toys yet? Do. And try not to drool over how beautiful they are).

Jordan and I were also busy working on a fun new project that I'm excited to share with you soon. I'm sure the suspense is just killing you, right?





See that last picture? That's the face of a teething babe. A not-very-happy teething babe. And that, my friends, is the point we are at on this fine day. Teething is rough. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are wonderful.